Buildings and Contents Insurance

Having the correct level of buildings insurance is a legally binding condition of your mortgage.  When buying a new property, you are normally advised to have your new policy activated on Exchange of Contracts.  We can arrange both buildings and contents cover for you over the telephone and we can provide your solicitor with the necessary documentation via email to prevent delays.

If you have existing cover, we can review this for you to ensure that you have the right cover for your home and your belongings.

We also offer insurance for landlords; tenants; unoccupied properties and properties which are being refurbished or are of a non-standard construction.

At Insurance & Mortgage Solutions LTD, we offer insurance from a range of 5-star Defaqto rated providers and strive to get you the best cover both for your own needs while also ensuring that your cover complies with the terms of your mortgage.

Ivona Lord – Insurance & Mortgage Solutions LTD act as a credit broker not a lender for PMI and Buildings and Contents