First Time Buyers
We have been helping first time buyers move into their dream homes for over 14 years. Buying a house can be a complete minefield and can be very daunting for first time buyers. We have extensive experience with first time buyers. No question is too simple and no money issue is too complicated. No matter what stage you are at, we are always happy and willing to give you sensible advice. We are there to help you every step of the way and will give you as much guidance and support as you need from us.
If you are at any of these stages then get in touch to arrange a no-obligation initial consultation with one of our expert mortgage advisors:
- You want to know if you are eligible for a mortgage
- You are self-employed and confused about how this will affect borrowing
- You want to find out how much you can borrow
- Your bank will not lend you as much as you need
- You want to know how Help to Buy works
- You want to find out about Shared Ownership
- You want to know how much deposit you are likely to need
- You have found a house and are looking to make an offer
- You want to know more about the whole home buying process
- You want an adviser who will give you straightforward advice and guidance
With what is one of the most stressful experiences of your life, independent mortgage solutions were welcoming, friendly and made the process as simple as possible. I’d highly recommend them to any first time buyer, they helped me through every step of the process and I don’t know what I would have done without them!
We normally charge a fee for mortgage advice however, this will be dependent on your circumstances. Our standard fee is £299.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE